Are these bristle worm eggs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gcorwin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gcorwin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Independence
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed more than one of these clusters, They are right below a Hammer coral but I doubt they are polyps. I do have a bristle worm problem and am working on reducing them, but I was wondering if someone could identify these.

In my tank (32 gal biocube) I have two each of clowns, damsels, green chromis, and one royal gramma. Plus variety of asteras, conchs, turbos, and a sand shifting sea star.

TIA

2025-10-10 13.59.10.jpg
 
Pithos Crabs or manual removal are probably your best option. Emerald crabs work good but can go rogue and start pestering LPS.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new