Are these clowns for real?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kershak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know it's a touchy subject, plus people ways imagin the bulk guppies or gold fish when they think live food. I personaly would feed them off to other fish myself, I know guppy breeders usually also have cichlids. but on that note, a frog fish would only need a 15-20 gallon tank... If you plumb it in to your system even better. Don't need lions when you can watch a "so ***** it's cute" wiggle it's little lure around.
Oh, I read that the pure white platinums show up now and the ; I know theyre perculas, but wouldn't make/midnight clown collectors like those?

you got my vote on the angular with the fishing pole!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new