May 30, 2024 #1 Houston03 Active Member View Badges Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Joined Jun 14, 2020 Messages 111 Reaction score 82 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey all I have an IM 20 AIO and today noticed the seals didn’t look great, I don’t remember ever seeing something between the seal and the glass. Are the seals in the process of failing? Should I be looking for a new tank?
Hey all I have an IM 20 AIO and today noticed the seals didn’t look great, I don’t remember ever seeing something between the seal and the glass. Are the seals in the process of failing? Should I be looking for a new tank?
May 30, 2024 #2 Lavey29 10K Club member View Badges Joined Apr 29, 2021 Messages 15,161 Reaction score 16,360 Location United States What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like your scraping the silicone
May 30, 2024 #3 56longroof 2500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2026 R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Secret Santa Midwest Reefer My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 23, 2023 Messages 3,122 Reaction score 6,438 Location Durham Missouri USA Rating - 100% 1 0 0 What are you using to clean the glass?
May 30, 2024 #4 Formulator 2500 Club Member View Badges R2R App User Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Apr 14, 2024 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 2,759 Location Saint Louis, MO, USA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They look fine to me.