Are these two wrasses both C. Isosceles?

They’re so nice looking, I’m tempted on it if it’s there tomorrow. Just the risk on the Scott’s (Although, I did manage to successfully add a lubbocki that now flashes every night and pulls an awesome display ever time)
he sticks up to both of my tangs and only harasses my clown fish which I thought was odd but yea he is an awsome fish im waiting for my half bar wrasse to come in can't wait
 
he sticks up to both of my tangs and only harasses my clown fish which I thought was odd but yea he is an awsome fish im waiting for my half bar wrasse to come in can't wait
I miss the feeling of getting a new wrasse, or even any new fish, although it’s been about 2-3 weeks since I got my last wrasse (M. bipartitus) it’s still a nice feeling to get. Especially when you get one from a young age - The pintail is supposedly a transitioning phase male
 
So, the LFS still has the pintail (Also got in a Pylei which got me excited - Being sold for £89.00/$120.55), the C. isosceles was being sold for £129.00/$174.73, is this worth it? I saw one go for £125.00/$169.31. The pintail they have is eating and is around 1.5-2”
 
So, the LFS still has the pintail (Also got in a Pylei which got me excited - Being sold for £89.00/$120.55), the C. isosceles was being sold for £129.00/$174.73, is this worth it? I saw one go for £125.00/$169.31. The pintail they have is eating and is around 1.5-2”
My pintail is about 3 1/2 inches and has a lot of personality he is always the first to greet me when I go up to the tank and the only fish I have that will eat out of my hand I paid about $110 USD for mine but only because I got him with my yellow Tang because he was the cheaper of the 2 I got 20% off but awsome fish I highly recommend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new