Are this clownfish eggs?

melendezreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
296
Reaction score
20
Location
Delavan, Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took this pics, and I noticed that they don't swim away from the area.
IMAG0893.jpg

IMAG0894.jpg

IMAG0895.jpg

IMAG0891.jpg
 
yup.
 
Yes and time for you to get some Rotifers culturing.... If you are going to attempt to raise the fry.... But as I was told before attempting to raise them Read, Read & Read more...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new