Are Vertical Seam Guards Worth It?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcpiv93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rcpiv93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
280
Reaction score
251
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently planning a 60x30x25" tall build through Glass Cages. Their website offers what they call "vertical seam guards." I am not 100% sure what they are and if they are worth it. Does anyone have them? They cost a few hundred dollars, and every penny counts. That said, if they make a difference, I will not cut corners.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new