Are Wrasses the Best Fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NJBillyV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NJBillyV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
157
Reaction score
87
Location
Charlotte NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been cruising the forums and it seems like the consensus is Wrasses are the fish you want in your tank because they're colorful and very active. I'm curios what you guys think? Also, I'm building a 34 gallon cube, any wrasse suggestion for that size tank?
 
by far my favorite fish
 
34 gallon cube you probably wanna stick to the smaller wrasses like pinkstreak, possum, yellow coris etc
 
Great fish but they seem to die too young. I have never had a fairy or flasher live longer then 3 years.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new