• only when i need help

Votes: 7 1.6%

• Total voters

RtomKinMad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s only 0600 am here and I’m getting ready for work! So yes I’m also addicted. Also get up and run right to tanks to check on everyone and rush home from work to check on tanks! Yes, tanks! All day yesterday, I told my coworkers- “I just want to go home and be by Dori”! My coworkers recognize “Dori”!
I do not do any other kind of social media, have never been on my own Facebook (my husband is ) of I am really thankful to R2R for all the help we have received and all the people who have engaged in conversations with me!
Last Sunday we bought 2 fish from LFS and I told my husband that’s it! For a bit my not going to be working overtime for a while. So yesterday on his lunch break he went to LFS one block from his work and came home with the beautiful little fairy wrasse and a hammer coral! So much for one of us not being addicted to this hobby! Best Regards, Kindel

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I literally love all of you. Literally! HA!

This whole thread just makes my smile and laugh. We truly have a community and a family here at R2R and YES I'M ONE OF THE ADDICTED ONES!

gonzo620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m definitely on a great R2R high! Rehab is for quitters and I’m not a quitter!
upload_2018-8-6_14-10-37.gif

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Oh drat I totally bleedin messed the first one up (I’m kinda like Dory, well wait hmmm let’s ponder that a second here). But yes I’m Sarah :). So let’s do the math been here six months; and five days lol and I have well atm 804 (so let’s not be like Mark Watley and let’s count that extra number) so 805 by 185 which comes to lol 4.35 posts per day. So I’m lol no where near @Fin or @Brew12 but I’m sure I can catch up :) or @mike werner.

So I use my own laptop at work, (that way I don’t break the rules$, and slowly learning how to use a smart phone. Yes I still wanna throw it the smart said phone. In real life lol I’m very quiet and shy so I’m glad this is an addiction because it helps me ween off me being shy. It makes my job kinda odd at times, but so far I am still the top spot for the best bedside manners :) (work in an er).

But as we are admitted addicts on here, as soon as I learn how to follow along lol (like I said prior in preschool I just followed the student in front of me) here it’s more complex. I’m sure I will get to meet many more wonderful addicts and we can all be like in the movie (You’ve got mail) and see what is the next amazing response is from the next R2R addict.

Cheers
Sarah

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was so bummed tonight:(. I actually had a night off (wow that’s kinda odd). But anyway, I went to our normal addicts meeting and I was the only one :(. You know lol you can only get pass your savoy addiction by attending meetings. I even made cupcakes.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife says i'm addicted to r2r.Sense discovering r2r I find my self trolling this site more than I watch or maintain my tank,Like an alcoholic one thread (drink) is to many and 100 in not enough.I actually find myself rushing home to check the days posts.Is this a problem that needs an intervention?Should I start a 12 step program in the basement of my local church?I also wonder if i'm the only one experiencing this problem and how many members if any feel they have a the same problem.It would be nice to know I am not dealing with this demon alone.Maybe one day I will here the words hiiiiiiiiiiii mike and know I have the support my wife thinks I need.
We'll , let your wife know that r2r is your mistress. Hopefully she'll laugh.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know one thing if I don't get my r2r fix. I'm shaking all day. Not good.

You know if that happens just breath and I’m sure you can run a smart phone better than me. But find maybe a Starbucks or a good book store with the comfty clouches. Get a couple bags of gummy bears, some cold milk, and link into their WiFi and your golden. That is the perfect medicine for panic attack for not getting your addiction full of R2R.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 63 42.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back