Are you the best driver? Road rage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oh don't get me started!! The left lane is for people that go faster than you. If someone comes up behind you and you are in the left lane GET OVER!!!! Put the phone down PERIOD behind the wheel. If you can not maintain the same speed while talking/texting then you shouldn't do either while driving. Use your turn signal. It's there for a reason and I'm not a mind reader. I drive all over the US and other countries and I have to say that the WORST drivers in the world drive in Atlanta, GA. The best so far have been in Germany. Oh another pet peeve is truckers that get I. The left lane going up a hill!! I mean come on! Your truck can't go as fast as mine going UP a hill so get over in the right lane and stay there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new