ASD Euphyllia

Item Price
$45 - $800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
54,107
Reaction score
4,991
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
Collectors Natural Graft HammerPrice: $800.00Jolly Rancher Torch CoralPrice: $350.00*CLEARANCE* Electric Tips HammerPrice: $45.00Rainbow Stem HammerPrice: $250.00
Holy Grail B Grade Torch 2 Headed ConnectedPrice: $550.00''Hot Mess'' Hammer CoralPrice: $800.00*CLEARANCE* Splattering Toxic HammerPrice: $30.00Hot Mess HammerPrice: $800.00
Collectors Hot Mess HammerPrice: $800.00Gold STem HammerPrice: $200.00Jolly Rancher Torch CoralPrice: $250.00*CLEARANCE* Monsoon Splattering Branching HammerPrice: $55.00
*CLEARANCE* Pure Toxic Stem Torch CoralPrice: $55.00Car Crash HammerPrice: $350.00*CLEARANCE* Gold Tipped Hammer 2 Heads ConnectedPrice: $55.00Indo Gold Torch Coral 2 HeadsPrice: $250.00
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new