ASD Labor Day SALE! SAT 9/4 - LIGHTNING FAST - Don't miss these DISCOUNTS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Coulda been worse. she could have gone ballistic and had a melt down in your store

Angry Bbc Two GIF by BBC
She walked out with a Bleeding Apple so she was pretty excited haha

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's do it again! Going to start off today with another mini raffle, but for a $50 gift certificate.

If you weren't aware, we did a small raffle yesterday in this thread, but we'll be doing another one!

Only thing you have to do is post in this thread with a picture of your tank and that's it! You will be entered automatically and the winner will be randomly chosen.

I won't be choosing a winner until 5pm PST. Good luck!

P.S. If you were one of the 20 people that participated yesterday, you're automatically in, so you don't need to post again....unless you want to flex :cool:

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my first and only scoly from you guys a couple months back. I went cheap because i was a little nervous and bought a bleeding apple with very little red because it was the cheapest one you had. really wish i was a little braver and bought a more vivid one...hence why i am now here. just hoping i can get it first. she's a beaut.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought my first and only scoly from you guys a couple months back. I went cheap because i was a little nervous and bought a bleeding apple with very little red because it was the cheapest one you had. really wish i was a little braver and bought a more vivid one...hence why i am now here. just hoping i can get it first. she's a beaut.
Looks like a bigger Scoly garden is happening

kaleb1252

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was helping a customer yesterday and happen to see that Scoly. She was saying "omg that one is so gorgeous, how much is it?" Told her and she just went silent and said nevermind haha
Hey I just recently purchased but made the mistake of picking my shipping date but not selecting shipping it’s listed as local pick up can we please fix this so I don’t have to cancel my order?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gotta stupid question. Do corallites grow back? I have a couple of sps that i have not seen corralites on in a while..so assuming that when i moved them to my nano...the corals made it but not the corralites. Any thoughts?

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
gotta stupid question. Do corallites grow back? I have a couple of sps that i have not seen corralites on in a while..so assuming that when i moved them to my nano...the corals made it but not the corralites. Any thoughts?
I'm pretty sure it does, but it could take a long time. Sometimes it won't happen but pray to a miracle

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back