ASD MotherofGod

Got really close to buying a few times as well, but just a little out of my price range for a frag. They must have sold a few, though. Would love to see one that someone is growing. Definitely one of the more unique looking acros I've seen in the past few years.

@therman Have any pics of the green ones that pulled through?
 
Not the best photo, but here's one. Color isn't spectacular but I am a sucker for unusual smooth skinned and bottlebrush Acropora...and this is both!
IMG-2930.jpg
 
Not the best photo, but here's one. Color isn't spectacular but I am a sucker for unusual smooth skinned and bottlebrush Acropora...and this is both!
IMG-2930.jpg
Such an awesome piece you got there. Have any idea on species?
 
Awesome, I had originally thought A. Navini? for the ASD colony. That one looks very close with those bulby looking corallites.

May contact you for a frag of that at some point if you have any available. Getting harder and harder to find new smoothies, especially with Indo regions gone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new