• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ASD Stratospheres zoa wtb

I still wait for my turn to get pm, which I didn't pm him...also I respect u who started this thread to find a source.... @nelson...i wouldn't never do that .
 
I still wait for my turn to get pm, which I didn't pm him...also I respect u who started this thread to find a source.... @nelson...i wouldn't never do that .
wasnt talkin about you bro. you clearly stated you wouldnt mind being 2nd on that list....as opposed to where numerous people reached out to the poster who said he knew someone to put themselves in front of me. the poster said he has received so many pm's his head is spinning. i appreciated your consideration when you posted
 
Just picked these up this week from jf

20160511_181028.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new