ASD Update & SALE: 3-14-15 Saturday 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DomC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order and all looks good. Got a bit worried when the box showed up all wet. But every looks good inside. Thank you.

terri_ann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how high paced and frantic was the buying part of this. Did many tngs sell out in literally minutes? If say I had a list of 30 items but sent it 3 hours after the sale opened, would I have found most coral spoken for. I want to get in on the next one you do, but did not really understand. Thanks.

No worries about pace and being hurried with ASD sales! :0) They have lots of corals on their sales. Many of the frags have duplicates and/or several in number. Other frags may have just one. I hate the sales where everyone is trying to buy just that one frag-everyone trying at the same time:9( I'm too old for those sales, slow and I'd have a heart attack! Catch the ASD sale next time:0) They often have a sale every weekend and state when the sale starts:0) Subscribe to the thread and you will get notifications. Go through all the sales(Decembers/January...any of them) and choose what you want. Just copy and paste the item and send it to them. If they sill have it, it's yours:0) You can still order from this sale and if there are still frags of what you want, they will email you telling you what is and is not available:0) Their customer service is the best and the corals are sa-weet!! I order every week or two:0)

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, another nice update/sale this weekend for sure :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back