Aslam's Shallow Cube.

Aslam Abraham

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
92
Reaction score
86
Location
South Africa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, being a member on R2R, thought its time I share my build.
This time round, I decided on something small as I am a lazy reefer.
I will be implementing the zeovit method as I had most success using this method for sps in the past.
The tank will be setup in the next coming weeks, after which I will post pics.

Cube : 600 x 600 x 500 (height) 10mm starfire rimless
water level at 450mm skinny overflow

Sump: 2 chambers, 1st chamber houses the skimmer, 2nd, zeo reactor and return
there is a small r.o resevoir next to the sump.

Skimmer: Bm Curve 7

Flow: x2 Tunze 6055's on a controller

Lights: Ati 6 x 24watt Sunpower

Heating: Eheim Jaeger 150 watt

Cooling: Hailea 300A

Auto top up: Elos


This was 13 / 06 / 16
 
14 / 06 / 16

Recieved my Zeovit stuff.

20160614_151053.jpg
 
Beautiful love the scape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new