Asterina Starfish or something else?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CF12Valve
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CF12Valve

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this little guy climbing on my rock work last night after the lights went out and was curious on what it may be. It looks similar to an asterina starfish with very small arms on the side, but I couldn’t really tell.

900B35E7-68E8-4E38-84C6-07D4FECCEF86.jpeg 438DF30D-DF0C-49DF-AAAD-7125DDC2E43A.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new