At last i have a marine tank, woop woop

RedNeil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I started my first aquarium around 15 years ago (Tropical), had my ups and downs with it at first then someone told me reaserch, research and research again, so I did and ended up with a beautiful 140ltr tropical tank with no issues. 5 years down the line I was shown a reef tank and how amazed was I, since then I wanted one.
So reaserched about keeping a marine tank, equipment, substrate, water, etc. I also found out how expensive it was and could efford one at the time , so having a marine tank became a dream but knew I would have one one day and now I have . Its been running now for 9 months.

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R....

giphy.gif

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I started my first aquarium around 15 years ago (Tropical), had my ups and downs with it at first then someone told me reaserch, research and research again, so I did and ended up with a beautiful 140ltr tropical tank with no issues. 5 years down the line I was shown a reef tank and how amazed was I, since then I wanted one.
So reaserched about keeping a marine tank, equipment, substrate, water, etc. I also found out how expensive it was and could efford one at the time , so having a marine tank became a dream but knew I would have one one day and now I have . Its been running now for 9 months.

Welcome to R2R! Happy reefing!

giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 57 44.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back