ATI 24" x 4 bulb Dimmable Sunpower with bulbs

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
860
Reaction score
152
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm selling my 24" four bulb ATI dimmable Sunpower fixture. It's about 1.5 years old and in perfect condition--no blemishes, scratches, or spots on the reflectors. It comes with the original box, documentation, and hanging rigging. I also have 13 new and slightly used T5 bulbs, which I'll be happy to include for free. I'm asking for $375 shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions!

ATI Top.JPG


ATI Bulbs.JPG


Reflector 1.JPG


Reflector 2.JPG


ATI display.JPG


ATI On.JPG


rigging.JPG


Box.JPG
 
Wish it was a bigger light. My tank is 48. I think it would be to small. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new