• Switch to ATI 8 bulb SunPower

Votes: 67 68.4%

• Total voters

jeffreyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36" 8 bulb dimmable ATI fixture. I've had it 2 months. It has been a big problem. Several sets of bulbs out, overheating my tank, the company wanting me to swap bulbs, watch videos.... still no resoluton. ATI sucks

Still no resolution. I've had to try to put my Kessils back on the tank. The dealer and ATI have gone round and round. I was going to purchase the ATI Powermodule for a 2nd tank which is a 200 gallon. I've had issues with the ATI Sunpower for 3 months. 4 calls now to ATI.... They are finally thinking it's not just a bulb..... Channel 1 is out. If this is service...?

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36" 8 bulb dimmable ATI fixture. I've had it 2 months. It has been a big problem. Several sets of bulbs out, overheating my tank, the company wanting me to swap bulbs, watch videos.... still no resoluton. ATI sucks
@jeffreyg does the fixture make a Humm sound?

jeffreyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no resolution. I've had to try to put my Kessils back on the tank. The dealer and ATI have gone round and round. I was going to purchase the ATI Powermodule for a 2nd tank which is a 200 gallon. I've had issues with the ATI Sunpower for 3 months. 4 calls now to ATI.... They are finally thinking it's not just a bulb..... Channel 1 is out. If this is service...?
My problem

jeffreyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No the fixture is very quite. In fact I don't hear the fans running at all. ATI is now going to send a new ballast and relay.

This has been an ongoing issue for 3 months. I'm still wondering whether to get an ATI Powermodule for the new 210 or whether to go with the Echotech

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back