ATI 8 Bulb SunPower vs Radion Pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlyPenFly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

which lights?

  • Stick with Radion Pro + Fill LED

    Votes: 31 31.6%
  • Switch to ATI 8 bulb SunPower

    Votes: 67 68.4%

  • Total voters
    98
I have a 36" 8 bulb dimmable ATI fixture. I've had it 2 months. It has been a big problem. Several sets of bulbs out, overheating my tank, the company wanting me to swap bulbs, watch videos.... still no resoluton. ATI sucks

Still no resolution. I've had to try to put my Kessils back on the tank. The dealer and ATI have gone round and round. I was going to purchase the ATI Powermodule for a 2nd tank which is a 200 gallon. I've had issues with the ATI Sunpower for 3 months. 4 calls now to ATI.... They are finally thinking it's not just a bulb..... Channel 1 is out. If this is service...?
 
I have a 36" 8 bulb dimmable ATI fixture. I've had it 2 months. It has been a big problem. Several sets of bulbs out, overheating my tank, the company wanting me to swap bulbs, watch videos.... still no resoluton. ATI sucks
@jeffreyg does the fixture make a Humm sound?
 
Still no resolution. I've had to try to put my Kessils back on the tank. The dealer and ATI have gone round and round. I was going to purchase the ATI Powermodule for a 2nd tank which is a 200 gallon. I've had issues with the ATI Sunpower for 3 months. 4 calls now to ATI.... They are finally thinking it's not just a bulb..... Channel 1 is out. If this is service...?
My problem
 
No the fixture is very quite. In fact I don't hear the fans running at all. ATI is now going to send a new ballast and relay.

This has been an ongoing issue for 3 months. I'm still wondering whether to get an ATI Powermodule for the new 210 or whether to go with the Echotech
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new