ATI HYBRID POWERMODULE Broken LED + T5 TUBES

dublinreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone and @ATI North America , has anyone experienced problems with this light? My hybrid module has 3 LEDs and 8X54W T5 tubes.

Two of the T5 tubes stopped working a while ago and recently one of the LEDs also stopped working. I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences with this light or may know a way to fix the light fixture?

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone and @ATI North America , has anyone experienced problems with this light? My hybrid module has 3 LEDs and 8X54W T5 tubes.

Two of the T5 tubes stopped working a while ago and recently one of the LEDs also stopped working. I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences with this light or may know a way to fix the light fixture?
Check to make sure the T5 tubes are locked in the proper position.
Replace the tubes.
Can't help you with the led

LiquidFunk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T5: Swap 2 known working ballasts into the positions. If it still doesn't work it is a bad ballast.

LED: Swap the LED cluster with another location, more than likely the KSQ is the issue which means the "spot" will be broken not the cluster. Swapping 2 clusters will determine if the KSQ is to blame or the cluster itself. Once you know which it is you have to replace it. However I dont know where you buy it in Ireland, if you have a USA address you can use you can buy from ATI North America.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back