• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Powermodule 24" 8 Bulb T5 + LED Hybrid

Variant

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
587
Reaction score
583
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my lightly used ATI Powermodule. It is 24" and has 8 bulbs, 24 watts each. This is the LED hybrid version so it also has a 75 watt LED cluster. I am selling this light because I upgraded to a larger tank so I now use a much larger ATI Power module.

Only looking for local sales in the following areas: Los Angeles, Southern California, San Diego, and Las Vegas.

Asking $475 local.

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 9.06.53 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 9.07.08 PM.png


Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 9.07.15 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new