ATI powermodule came in!

Any specific recommendation to start off the LED percentage? I was doing 40% with Radions before. Not sure how T5 + LEDs would work? Maybe start at 20-30%?

The leds on these units are nothing compared with Radions.
I have mine set at 100%.
Can't remember where I had them when I setup the light.
I know for a fact that I ran only four bulbs in the beginning till I saw some SPS turning green than I knew I had to bump it up a notch.
To be on the save side I think to run your leds at 50% give and take.
If you have a par meter you could compare with the Radions.
But what ever you do don't use the red led's or just maybe for 5%.
 
The leds on these units are nothing compared with Radions.
I have mine set at 100%.
Can't remember where I had them when I setup the light.
I know for a fact that I ran only four bulbs in the beginning till I saw some SPS turning green than I knew I had to bump it up a notch.
To be on the save side I think to run your leds at 50% give and take.
If you have a par meter you could compare with the Radions.
But what ever you do don't use the red led's or just maybe for 5%.

Awesome, thank you

Since my tank is only 17" tall, I was worried I was going to start bleaching my sps on the top with the 4 bulb T5s / LEDs. I will raise the % of the LEDs from 30 to 50 and go from there.

Thanks for the advice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new