• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Stration x3, Mastertronic

Item Price
$900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Toob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup - Bay Area, CA. Shipping available.

Mastertronic - $750. Great condition, all original parts and spares, shipping in original box/packaging. I continue to use the Dosetronic and Alkatronic and have really good experiences with these products, I just find myself testing less and less in general and want some space back in my cabinet.

ATI Stration LED x3 - $850 each, $2400 for all 3. Great condition, all original hardware and boxes/packaging includedy.

Last edited:

bobbychanna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastertronic - $800. Great condition, all original parts and spares, shipping in original box/packaging. I continue to use the Dosetronic and Alkatronic and have really good experiences with these products, I just find myself testing less and less in general and want some space back in my cabinet.

ATI Stration LED x3 - $900 each, $2500 for all 3. Great condition, all original hardware and boxes/packaging included.
I am interested in two Stratons if you can ship to Toronto, Canada L9V3H5 . Are you willing to negotiate on the price?

OP
OP
Toob

Toob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on how much it costs to ship them - send me a PM with your address?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Depends on how much it costs to ship them - send me a PM with your address?
For the both of you- For shipping costs, will likely be cheaper here: Shipon.com

benner33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastertronic - $750. Great condition, all original parts and spares, shipping in original box/packaging. I continue to use the Dosetronic and Alkatronic and have really good experiences with these products, I just find myself testing less and less in general and want some space back in my cabinet.

ATI Stration LED x3 - $850 each, $2400 for all 3. Great condition, all original hardware and boxes/packaging included.

Still available in the Bay Area? I'm in SF and interested in what you might have left... the Mastertronic in particular.

BarnacleBuddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ATI Stration LED x3 - $850 each, $2400 for all 3. Great condition, all original hardware and boxes/packaging included.
I’ll take the 2 remaining Stratton - gabrieltreesh@hotmail,com 518-605-6439

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back