ATI Straton firmware update

Naturalreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
747
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello,

I updated the firmware on my new Straton to 11-10-2021. It updated successfully verified in settings. I didn’t get any of the new presets, so I hard reset the light and still don’t see any new presets. Any ideas? Thank you!
 
Last edited:
This is what I see:

1643371461457.png

I am not sure if there is suppose to be more.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for replying! I updated with my iPad and it shows the current firmware in settings, but not the new deep sea templates. someone mentioned that I need to update with a laptop which I will try next. Thanks
 
Glad it's working now. The preset programs are pretty good, though I did add a few deep blue nodes in the evening to enjoy the fluorescent corals.
 
Well I finally hung the Straton! I love the minimalist look. It’s so clean looking hung from the ceiling. I really wasn’t sure if I would like a hanging fixture, but I do!

The spectrum looks really nice on initial start up. I was worried I wouldn’t get the coral pop like I did from my old G5 blue, but it’s there and it’s outstanding. LOVE not hearing a fan! I need to learn how to program this light for a more blue spectrum which I love. Ideally, 4 hours of lps/sps and the rest blues.
 
Glad it's working now. The preset programs are pretty good, though I did add a few deep blue nodes in the evening to enjoy the fluorescent corals.
I like my blues in the morning and evening as well with 4ish hours of white for the health of my Sps. Do you have a light profile you could share Ink? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new