ATI Straton X back order

LAX Noob Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
152
Location
Fried Chicken
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Has anyone gotten their order of Straton X lately? I had placed order in July, but still not shipped yet. My light is going out, so I need a new light soon, should I just cancel my order? Order it from Saltwater Aquarium.
 
Has anyone gotten their order of Straton X lately? I had placed order in July, but still not shipped yet. My light is going out, so I need a new light soon, should I just cancel my order? Order it from Saltwater Aquarium.
Has anyone ever given you a reason as to why it’s taken so long . I would get it from someplace else . they shoulder have taken your order if they didn’t have it in stock . Or at the least told you there will be a delay .
 
You'll have to contact the vendor you ordered it from and make sure you didn't pay for a pre-order. Stratons have been sold out for months and there a number of sites accepting pre-orders including ATI.

I searched for weeks to find a vendor with them in stock and finally TSA had 2 available a few weeks ago. I called them to verify the quantity that was showing on their website and they got it to me in 2 days. I checked their site right now and was able to add 9 into my cart.
 
I preordered my Straton X from saltwateraquarium.com at the end of July and it just shipped yesterday. I talked to saltwateraquarium.com and they told me that ATI is sending small batches out a little at a time for some reason.
 
Similar to above comment, I ordered from saltwateraquarium.com in mid August and received Sept 1st. I tested them out and they are going to be amazing once the tank is up and running. Seem to have addressed the rear mount issues they had early on as mine seem solid and secure and sit perfectly level. Looking forward to a new UI and app design…as others have mentioned in other threads, it is very basic. Best of luck to you with your build.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new