ATI Straton X Clock

wickedxreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2023
Messages
213
Reaction score
106
Location
Buda
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers -

For those running the ATI Straton X, have you noticed the internal clock getting out of sync or resetting across panels after losing power?

Has anyone reached out to ATI support about this yet, or heard if a firmware fix is in the works? Obviously, having fixtures drop off schedule after a brief outage isn't ideal, so I'm curious if this is a widespread bug.

Thanks!
 
Any chance you using Mobius? It randomly loses track of the correct date and time for me and some others.
My ecotech gear will loose track when power is interrupted which I've come to accept as normal. Not sure if AI does the same after a power interuption or not.
 
Any chance you using Mobius? It randomly loses track of the correct date and time for me and some others.
My ecotech gear will loose track when power is interrupted which I've come to accept as normal. Not sure if AI does the same after a power interuption or not.

The Good Lord must have blessed me. Two years running all kind of Mobius devices and no issues with the clock, even on random power loss.
 
The Good Lord must have blessed me. Two years running all kind of Mobius devices and no issues with the clock, even on random power loss.
Ya it's weird how it only happens to some of us. It's been doing it for 5 years or so for me. I'm in the habit of just checking it daily or every 2 days at the most. I shelved my Gen 4 xr15s because I got tired of coming out in the middle of the night and the lights were running. I'm starting to wonder if it's older devices that cause the issue in Mobius. I added 4 versa dosers a couple of weeks ago and they've been fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new