ATI Straton X PAR estimate

Kika

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
86
Reaction score
45
Location
saint cloud
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tested the ATI PAR estimate data for the Straton X we get on the Reef pilot app? If so how accurate is it ?

I am looking to get an idea if there’s any difference with an actual PAR meter.

Thanks!
 
Has anyone tested the ATI PAR estimate data for the Straton X we get on the Reef pilot app? If so how accurate is it ?

I am looking to get an idea if there’s any difference with an actual PAR meter.

Thanks!
I have tested. I don’t remember. I’ll check again this weekend and get back to you. I have an apogee and straton x’s
 
Has anyone tested the ATI PAR estimate data for the Straton X we get on the Reef pilot app? If so how accurate is it ?

I am looking to get an idea if there’s any difference with an actual PAR meter.

Thanks!
I have tested. I don’t remember. I’ll check again this weekend and get back to you. I have an apogee and straton x’s
Thank you
 
I’d treat the Reef Pilot PAR estimate as a good reference point, but I wouldn’t rely on it as a replacement for a PAR meter. Actual readings can vary with mounting height, tank depth, rockwork, and light settings. A meter is still the best way to verify what the corals are actually receiving.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new