ATI Sunpower + orphek led bars

  • Thread starter Thread starter rtague
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rtague

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
164
Reaction score
56
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,was wondering if the orphek led bars attach to the ATI Sunpower as easily as the reefbrite xho does.
 
I dont think they do but it is possible. Hopefully somebody will confirm
 
I just drilled a hole in the sunpower and screwed them on. Was pretty easy.
 
I screwed it right into the sunpower.

I think my bar is the 1st gen. Not sure if the hardware is still the same.

Super easy but if I ever take it off I have 4 small holes.
20210208_191915.jpg

I used self
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new