ATI T5 Bulb Suggestion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hamsnacks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hamsnacks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
116
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Converting my Freshwater setup to Saltwater and just wondering which combination would be best.
Hoping to have fish and coral.

72" Tank but have the lights (48") in a zig-zag formation.

I've been looking at the ATI bulbs, $32 CAD is pricey man!

What I had in mind.

1 x Blue Plus
1 x Blue Plus
1 x Coral Plus
1 x Purple Plus
1 x Blue Plus
1 x Blue Plus

or

1 x Blue Plus
1 x Purple Plus
1 x Blue Plus
1 x Coral Plus
1 x Blue Plus
1 x True Actinic

Or if you guys had better suggestions or different lights.

Thank you!
 
I personally wouldn’t complicate it that much. If you find a place that has bulbs on sale, it is easier to buy multiple of a couple and then it is easier to replace as you need to.

I would get all blue-plus (best coral growth they say) coral plus, and one actnic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new