ATI T5 sunpower

Nathan Froehner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone that is using ATI T5s have any comments or suggestions about a 6 bulb combo? I would really like to see pictures of everyone's fixtures and combos
 
I have a six bulb and a four bulb arriving tomorrow and the bulb combo I chose for the six bulb was 3 blue plus, 2 coral plus and a purple plus. I'll post some pics once up and running this weekend.
 
Wow that looks awesome. I was going to do the same. I might replace one blue plus with a true actinic. According to ATI the true actinics can help increase growth more than most pool think. There's a great YouTube video
 
i had 4x blue+, 1x purple+, 1 coral+ I felt this was perfect.

I run the same.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 
I've got 3 blue plus and one each of purple plus, coral plus and actinic, but it's only a 12" deep frag tank and lights are 8" above the water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new