ATI, Wave Point ect

  • Thread starter Thread starter Netta Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Netta Fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few brands of t5 bulbs out there but ATI seem to be what every one likes and seem to be a few more bucks. Can some one tell me what the benefits are with ATI. I am also have algae issues or diatoms. Not terrible but my sand has been brown and glass always need cleaning. Nitrates are next to zero and and running Phos guard. I am wondering if this could be from wave point bulbs.



Any thoughts or opinions?

Thanks
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new