ATI WIFI Powermodule 8x39 with bulbs

lancesmith1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
209
Location
Signal Mountain Tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling my 8 month old Powermodule. It includes 8 ATI T5s that are 8 months old. The inner channel has been ran at 100% 7 hours per day and the outer channel 2 hours per day at 100%. I have not dimmed the bulbs. The bulbs are a combination of B+, C+, P+ and 1 Actinic. I am selling the light to move down to a 6 or 4 bulb PM. This light is over kill for my RSM E260. The price is $1400 plus shipping CONUS
IMG_0212-2.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG
. The fixture and bulbs cost about $2000 if purchased new. I will consider a trade for a 4 or 4 bulb WIFI PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new