Atilla's Macro Shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Atilla

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
286
Reaction score
29
Location
Turkey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Atilla Ozbek. I have bought Nikon D7100 and 105 mm macro lens.I will learn it.I will try good photo.I hope :redface:

























 
Agreed, beautiful pics of beautiful Corals. Nicely done and thank you for sharing.

Cheers, Todd
 
Great corals and great pics. I have a shotgun from Turkey. Happens to be my favorite duck hunting gun.
 
Beautiful shots. And your friend has amazing corals. :D
 
Can you tell us some details of your friends system please?

Lights? Filtration? Etc.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new