ATO for 150G suggestions?

jeff60gcube

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
52
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was pretty set on the Red Sea ATO+ but after reading more, it seems that there is better options. For a 150g and 36g sump, what would your recommendation be for easiest install and maintenance?
 
tunze osmolator ato, been using them for years
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new