Ato monitoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to monitor how often and for how long the ato runs? Either through the outlet or the sensors? Thanks

coweyes298

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are using GHL doser and have ATO fill to the exact volume in doser, you can do the math. Top off amount = pump flow rate x time.
But it is just for the total span time the pump runs, not the frequency of the pump.

If it is a separate pump in a powerbar socket the socket can track operation time too. There might be a way to track frequency the pump runs but I am not aware of that...

OP
OP
WWIII

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the response! Currently using aqua lifter. I plan on ordering the maxi doser for AWC, may end up using that at some point for ato. I already ordered the kh director ans just got the p4, so trying to figure out the best setup for my system.

I just thought it would be cool to see how many times a day the ato was triggered, even though my alarm is working if there's ever a problem.

coweyes298

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use 1 head of doser 2.1 for ATO. My 125 gallon reef evaporation rate is about 0.75 to 1 gallon depends on season.

One thing you may try is to tie the ATO sensor to the email notification in P4. everytime the sensor triggers, P4 will send you an alarm. you can count it during one day span to see how much it's been triggered. It will be annoying but can give you a ballpark of how often the ATO kicks in...

It would be nice to have GHL build an overview graph feature like APEX to show the time the socket/sensor signal kicks in.

Back