ATO Reservoir

People charge waaaaay too much for acrylic, don’t they?!
But yeah, any potable water container will suffice

Yes...can't see why acrylic costs so freakin' much for anything you want to have done! I guess they have a captive audience when it comes to the aquarium field.
 
Yes...can't see why acrylic costs so freakin' much for anything you want to have done! I guess they have a captive audience when it comes to the aquarium field.
There’s a sucker born everyday, but in this hobby...
It’s more like every second!
 
Idoc, take a look at amazon for a pet container that would fit. How about a 10 gallon fish tank ? I see those on craiglist all the time or wait for a petco sale. Another idea would be to make one. Get some acrylic and silicone. This guy has many good videos on making tanks and such. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9oZkV3tGJuUUhgZaiGZkQ
 
Idoc, take a look at amazon for a pet container that would fit. How about a 10 gallon fish tank ? I see those on craiglist all the time or wait for a petco sale. Another idea would be to make one. Get some acrylic and silicone. This guy has many good videos on making tanks and such. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9oZkV3tGJuUUhgZaiGZkQ

Ive thought about a 10g aquarium for extended times away from the house... fits perfectly in my stand space for it.
 
This is what I use. My system is about 75 gallon with about a gallon of evaporation a day, so I get about two weeks between refills. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0026GO5CA/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Screenshot_20170919-123504.png

This looks great and inexpensive. Is the lid just plastic/poly as well so it's easy to drill for ATO line? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new