ATO suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hrosik123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hrosik123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2024
Messages
83
Reaction score
106
Location
Clarksville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Just setting up my new innovative marine 100ext. Going to run 2 Red Sea led90’s on the unit along with an rsk 600 skimmer in the sump. I’ll have 700w Helios heater and a 24w aqua gadget Refugio light.
Unit came with mighty jet xl return pump and I’m adding a Red Sea reefwave 45 in the tank.
Question is ato pump/system. I have a jbj on my 50 gallon but I’m not sure what to get. Suggestions would be appreciated.
 
Good choice! Could not imagine having my tank without one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new