ATO with pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hecdr34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hecdr34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
255
Location
Paramus NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a dual float ATO with pump and tubing. Works great with no issues $50 picked up in Clifton NJ area
ujaqenup.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new