• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Atomic Broccoli, Copepods and Phytoplankton

Item Price
10-30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I will have more ready to go for next week!
 
I will have extra ready to go Monday. PM me
 
Taking more orders throughout the week. Harvest Sunday… Ship Monday.
 
Got my 3 pack order on Wednesday. Packed well and the Atomic Brocolli was fist size. Didn't expect that big of a specimen. Can't wait for it to soak up all the nutrients.
 
Solid vendor - responsive, prompt, and quick delivery. 👍🏼 Ordered a combo pack first, then two more portions of atomic broccoli. As mentioned, good size, 4-5 inches. 🐟
 
I will have more to send out next Monday if anyone wants to get on the list.
 
Hump Day Bump
 
PM replied.
 
Taking orders to ship next week.
 
Hey can I have an order for atomic broccoli?
 
Starting to get a list going for next Monday's shipping. PM me
 
I have 2-3 spots left for shipping on Monday.
 
Last spot for Monday. Pm me
 
Get on the list for next Monday's shipping. PM me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new