Attempting to film frags underwater

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all
Not the easiest thing to do but im trying. My second attempt, happy to hear productive criticism but i am already aware its not up to Jacques Cousteau yet lol
Let me know what you think

Im lovin it
im-loving-it-diego-hargreeves.gif

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you using to film?

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all
Not the easiest thing to do but im trying. My second attempt, happy to hear productive criticism but i am already aware its not up to Jacques Cousteau yet lol

You certainly do it better than I do lol. I think the greens are emphasized really well as well as the red specifically from the goni

OP
OP
Alfie

Alfie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You certainly do it better than I do lol. I think the greens are emphasized really well as well as the red specifically from the goni
The red isnt bad but they still arent right on some. Things like the red planet, the rainbow acro (uknown) and the shortcake are very close colourwise but the likes of the forest fire digi the colour comes out much redder than it should. I have ordered a sepia filter that I hope gives a better true to life colour across the board, we will see. :)

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The red isnt bad but they still arent right on some. Things like the red planet, the rainbow acro (uknown) and the shortcake are very close colourwise but the likes of the forest fire digi the colour comes out much redder than it should. I have ordered a sepia filter that I hope gives a better true to life colour across the board, we will see. :)
The Goni comes out super red as well not sure if that’s just the effect

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all

What's the purple and green? Tubbs? ARC Proximo? Something entirely different that's beautiful and I should be on the lookout for?

OP
OP
Alfie

Alfie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Goni comes out super red as well not sure if that’s just the effect
It is bright red, but it is saturated when out of focus. If you noticed the red planet at the back it was very saturated until i managed to focus in. next week i am going to try and use a tank viewer so i can see the screen on the back of the camera lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back