ATTENTIon.!! ANYONE IN Memphis That can help SExy ouT? PLEASE!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW sorry to hear all of this guys, I know how stressful it is waiting and wondering. I am hoping that all ends well.

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup I'll let Nissan give the details though, when he's ready. Must have been a very stressful two days for both of them.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! This thread went crazy last night. Pink thongs, starving children... All over the place.

I am hoping from what Aka said that means the corals did get delivered this am and all is safe and sound.

Sounds like the entire colony of superwoman was shipped? Was a frag kept in case there was a loss with the shipment that coral wouldn't be completely lost to the hobby?

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE::

Robert called this morning and those clowns said yes we got it and you can pick it up monday. I wasnt there but im sure Rob turned in to the hulk and spoke the worse language anyone could imagine .. :hell_boy::doubt::ah:!!!

So rob hung up the phone and Drove down there.. Armed with his pink purse and wearing nothing but a thong, knee high socks and a bright pink headband.. he headed into the hub demanding the box. Somehow it magically appeared and he took the box home..

The box looked like it was kicked around and used a punching bag for those idiots to let thier anger out.. updates on the corals are not good guys.. threw up all over myself when he sent me picture.. the two most important things looks bad.. the nem pretty much melted away from them popping the bag by from the way they handled the box.. (NOTE that this is a thick ULine box.. you almost have to drop it from a 5 story building to break that thing) and the Sexy superwoman has nothing but flesh around the eye.. :sad:

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that sucks Mike, sorry to hear it.

yeah bro... when it comes down to it, its just corals. NO need for rob me or anyone to get all stressed out over things that we have no control over. All we can do it laugh it off and im sure me and rob will look back later and laugh. And of course me an Rob been dealing with each other for a long time so hes gonna get sexy stuff and be a happy camper with the next box coming. 1smile1

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks Bro, Sorry to hear. Those Uline boxes are the best on the market, they have the highest crushing resistance. THen somehow they manage to mess it up :(

tangboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man... I was needing a happy ending to this story and it doesn't sound like it happened. Hopefully lots of pictures were taken and then an email was sent with said pictures to the corporate offices with some major complaints. That is just NOT a good way to do business on their part! Hope something good comes out of it for all parties involved!

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike-A+++ attitude man. Kudos and karma. I especially loved the sexy story set up, too bad not so happy ending. Jury is still out on the sexy superwoman and hopefully she makes it.

That said, I hope you took LOTS of pics and if you haven't already create a timeline of events to accompany the lovely photos.

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the events that lead to this mishap. UPS and USPS are pretty reliable in my area. Every so often FedEx doesn't meet their timelines and this is a worse case scenario. Hope everything works out for the SC Super Woman...

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had the opposite experience with FedEx but same with UPS even had there driver pick corals up then say he never picked stuff up lol so ware did it go? I think it goes both ways but no excuse for damaged box so hopefully you get some recoup for that but neither will guarantee live items least not that I know of so I hope everything works out for you.

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does fedex have to reimburse the sender for the amount of the damaged goods?

From what I know they won't reimburse for any livestock what so ever. Only shipping costs because It was probably guaranteed to be delivered by the next day. When I looked at FedEx as our shipper they wanted me to ship them an empty box to undergo some lab testing to make sure it was fit for livestock since they know I was shipping livestock. Maybe once you get certified as a livestock shipper in FedEx's book they "may" reimburse you for the livestock if it is DOA.

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike said the box was broken, so maybe they will be more understanding but they will try anything to get out of paying $4500 let alone even $100, as big of a company as they are, you figure they would pay it to make the shipper happy... I guess it all adds up..?

ruppertb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they wont pay a thing towards my shipment. they said first it got lost in mephis due to storm, got lost in rhinelander due to storm, and that it wasnt sent via a certified animal shipper, and he said coral is an animal, did you know that sr. stupid ex i hate them

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am certified with Fedex and the only way they will remburse you is if its there fault if its due to weather your SOL but a damaged box should be able to prove some fault on there part

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok if they do decide to reimburse me.. how are they gonna beleive that theres $4500 in corals? :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

I am certified with Fedex and the only way they will remburse you is if its there fault if its due to weather your SOL but a damaged box should be able to prove some fault on there part

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%

Back