Atypical misbar flame angel

dontbuyxenia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
95
Reaction score
268
Location
Athens GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this flame angel today. Mostly because of the unique coloring, has anyone seen one like this? Could it be worth something lol
image2.jpeg
 
I have always had a soft spot for the unusual marked or mangled fin or missing fin fishes that showed up at the fish store.

Value is only what you make of it.

If you can scan it with a barcode reader you might get a real number?
Man Utd Smile GIF by Manchester United
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new