August 2017 Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter cale0721
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
1,867
Reaction score
1,441
Location
West Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
member @thenissantech has offered up his home to host the August club meeting.

Location- address will be posted in the private forum or you can PM her or me

If you are a prospective member, please PM me, we love to have new members!

When: Saturday August 19th

Time: 4 P.M.

Main dish: Snacks -- chips, dips, finger foods


Topic: 2017 swap.
we will give away a $25 gift card to parrot aquatics and another hobby related item of Parrot aquatics choice.


Please RSVP in this thread, Post what food you can bring (no one is obligated to do so), and you do not have to be a paid member to attend meetings!


Look forward to seeing everyone.
 
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this one. My daughter we will be in town for a few days and we will be spending the time with her. I will get to the next one.
 
I'll be there! I'll bring some kind of finger food. Not sure what yet. BTW, I haven't killed anything you guys donated to me last meeting yet, nor what I acquired at Parrot Aquatics! lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new