August Mtg. @ Bart's

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! I am still tripping out at how awesome Bart's tank/system is.
2011-08-13_13-51-14_1491.jpg

That was really cool to see the folks that traveled so far. H@rry and Julius and friends.

And once again, a really fun get together. Good people, good conversation, and killer frags.

I am getting my cholesterol checked tomorrow, because I had so much of Tahoejones' upside down pineapple cake...the butter is oozing out my pores.:tongue:

And I don't know about any other Reef Clubs, but where you can win a raffle prize like Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper Elite?!!!:bigsmile:

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't rub it in.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea kevan where was you lol .. gratz again chris. And thx a ton bart for those nice frags and for hosting the meeting. Nice to meet harry and 1tyme and friends glad u all came

Oh and lindsey for donating frags for raffle :)

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Chris, now you can hook those LEDs up to a controller :) no simple timer for you my friend. Congrats on the pickup.

1tyme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MTRC meeting

:angel:Thanks all for the warm welcome. WE had a great time . This makes it easy to keep going down this deep rabbit hole. Great group of people. If u can ever make it to one of their meetings , go. u will not regret. To every one that shared their time and great stories, Thank u very much. See u soon. Like 30/60 days.LOL. God Bless.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man i knew i was gonna miss a great meet.

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great meeting! Bart... Thank you very much for your hospitality... Thr pineapple upside-down cake was AWESOME!!! if we can just get the pineapple upside-down cake with the Oreo pie... Speaking of Oreo pie... Where are you?

It was REALLY cool to get to meet you folks from AL! can't wait to see you again... I learned alot today just listening to your stories :)

It's awesome to see so many travel so far to hang... Looking forward to next time! :-D

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great meeting! Bart... Thank you very much for your hospitality... Thr pineapple upside-down cake was AWESOME!!! if we can just get the pineapple upside-down cake with the Oreo pie... Speaking of Oreo pie... Where are you?

It was REALLY cool to get to meet you folks from AL! can't wait to see you again... I learned alot today just listening to your stories :)

It's awesome to see so many travel so far to hang... Looking forward to next time! :-D

Sorry i couldnt make it due to work, sounds like i missed a good meeting. Will try and make the next one, who knows might bring the oreo pie

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back