Snorkeling in the Florida Keys

Ron, can't thank you enough for sharing all your tip and tricks with us. I always enjoy your posts. I hope to venture further south next time I visit my gram in Palm Harbor FL, to see some of the sights you mention.

Ron is definitely the man.

I can't wait to meet him in the Keys the next time I work my way down Scuba diving a couple of springs down to his location to dive several sites around Key Largo that I enjoy every year.
 
Ron is definitely the man.

I can't wait to meet him in the Keys the next time I work my way down Scuba diving a couple of springs down to his location to dive several sites around Key Largo that I enjoy every year.
Sounds like a blast!
 
Thanks so much for sharing Ron!!! I really enjoyed your article and pictures.

Ron, can't thank you enough for sharing all your tip and tricks with us. I always enjoy your posts. I hope to venture further south next time I visit my gram in Palm Harbor FL, to see some of the sights you mention.

Ron is definitely the man.

I can't wait to meet him in the Keys the next time I work my way down Scuba diving a couple of springs down to his location to dive several sites around Key Largo that I enjoy every year.

Thanks! Allow me to say that if anybody is headed to the Keys to go snorkeling, or even just to visit, and you want advise of snorkel spots, or sights to visit, feel free to contact me. Obviously I have great fun in the Keys, and even at home in SW Florida along the Gulf Coast. And I want anybody who visits to have a good time and enjoy their time here.

If it's possible, I'm even willing to meet and do a beach walk (have already done this with a couple of R2R members), a snorkel or even just sit down and have a beer! I'm looking forward to the day that the Captain comes down for a dive so we can meet face to face.

And if anybody is interested in seeing more (better) photos from our trips, please go to the 'Snorkeling & Collecting' thread linked in my signature below. I'm going to start posting some most every day for awhile!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new