• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

aussie acan 1 piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has about 5 heads, nice sized. $170 + shipping. Shipping is $25 for USPS express, and $50 for UPS/Fedex Overnight. WYSIWYG

pinkacancopy-1.jpg

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this was the best offer so far so I'm posting it here as well.

90 shipped :)

JF2381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang 90 shipped sheeet I'll take it. lol j/k
If my main tank with the MH was running I would be all over it.

gl with the sale

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my friend has the same piece and his changed colors drastically under T5s to deep red. I'm blasting it with high light under 250w MH to retain this color. Not sure if it was bleached when it first came in, but it has stayed the same color for me since i've received it.

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it looks a bit bleached though...i'd hazard to guess that the one your buddy has is the true colour for this particular coral

I was at a buddy's house last night....he's got a serious collection of aussie acans, about twice as what i have, and most of them are whole colonies (dang!!!)....but he showed me a red one that was bleached to hell...similar to yours above.....very white, but it still was puffy and looking healthy....he was keeping it under an overhang so as to protect it from his lights.....he said the colour is slowly coming back though

Zach

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I saw my friends piece under T5s, I actually favored my piece though it's bleached. Still a nice piece nevertheless under its true colors. Is it wrong that I like it more when it's bleached? :D The odd thing is I was never able to get a different color out of it, regardless of where I placed it in my tank, lows and highs. I think Rev has a very similar piece, I wonder if his kept his true colors.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sold. well, traded. either way, no longer availiable. thanks for looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back