Aussie Gold Torch

dylandionysius

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ladies and gents,

I’ve been on the lookout for an Aussie gold for about a month now. A few leads here and there, but most people have more than one head-which is more than I want to spend.

Does anyone have a head of Aussie gold they’re willing to sell? My next step would be to post In the wanted section, but would reaaaally prefer to buy local.

Anthrax15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup! Wanted em back then but didn’t like the price, I’m kicking myself for now getting one a couple years ago. But it’s the ebb and flow of the hobby. Used to be Chalice/Acans. I remember when Jason Fox My Miami used to sell for $1000 an eye

OP
OP
dylandionysius

dylandionysius

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup! Wanted em back then but didn’t like the price, I’m kicking myself for now getting one a couple years ago. But it’s the ebb and flow of the hobby. Used to be Chalice/Acans. I remember when Jason Fox My Miami used to sell for $1000 an eye

Yeah, honestly all these trends are funny. I just get what I like, not what's popular. Unfortunately, my favorite coral (aussie gold) is outrageously expensive right now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back