Aussie lords updated photo shoot.. August 2007...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let's see them... :)

I need to take pics of mine this week when they look healthier... in the meantime, let's see them eye candies!!! ;)
 
wheres your pics marv? i know you just got some new stuff :)

:)

here's the two newest ones.. crappy pics but they'll do for now...


looking forward for the pink ring to get brighter..
08-28-07_New1.jpg


this one, I'm looking forward to seeing the purple ring get brighter..
08-28-07_New2.jpg
 
MArvin I went to TFG AFter the swap you went before you b-**** didn't you. everyone that know me I got PMs about a orange with pink mouth acan colony that I had to see! You got it don't you! LOL If you do I need to know!!
 
MArvin I went to TFG AFter the swap you went before you b-**** didn't you. everyone that know me I got PMs about a orange with pink mouth acan colony that I had to see! You got it don't you! LOL If you do I need to know!!

if I saw it, I would probably have it.... :hammer:

Thanks Chris.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new