• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Australian Acans Colony's...Mad Mad Mad deal! Trade only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corals Mania

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All!
I have 5 different and Beautiful Australian Acan approximately 70+ polyps in total. Will not be fragging or selling! So please do not ask!

I am setting up a new system! Therefore, I am looking for various equipment, and I am trying to avoid in spending the least out of pocket. Currently, I am looking for a ATI BM skimmer, Calicum Reactor complete, and a OM 4-way. Looking to trade my acans, since I am leaning to go with more SPS in my new tank, and cut down on the target feeding.

Those of you who have purchase aussie acans recently, you know they can be a bit pricey! Averaging from$15-$30 per polyps . That is why most just buy on the average 3-4 polyps!

Now, if i was selling my acans at $10 a polyp x 70 polyps = $700 This will be a "Jackpot" for you or the person who has a ATI BM skimmer, Reeflo Dart 3500GPH, and a OM 4-way they want to trade.

Again, not looking to frag, so don't ask. I am not looking for another type of skimmer or brand.
This is one of the coloney, a beauty! appx 30+ polyps WYSIWUG

TheAussie_12507.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.8%
Back