OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And there are a couple little bugs on one of the gorgs. Not sure what they are. Not pods.

OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bugs are the same size as the polyps on the gorg. One is redish, and bigger. The smaller one is clear. When they move it looks like inch worms, but once they stop, they stand up and imitate the polyps and look like they're trying to filter feed

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's my fear of ordering from them again. How many heat packs? And curious also what kinds of shipping did you use? Delivery time ?

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What pay of country are you in? I'm in the North East...it's cold here. 1 heat pack would not be enough. I'm thinking 3.

OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South Louisiana. We were hit with a cold front this morning though.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Done acclimating. Hammer not looking good))):
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420766875.207100.jpg
How's the hammer doing?

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Med-High light, mod flow? That sucks. I talked to them today. Had a question for them. They Said weather been screwing lots of their shipments up. Told them I need more heatpacks considering the high was 30°..lows in teens. Just waiting on one more claim to be approved for credit. That's one thing I'll say. They honor their DOA and 14 day live guarantee. That's why I said give it some time. You have 14 days to file that claim. Unless you know it's dead, then DOA claim would be appropriate.

OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Med-High light, mod flow? That sucks. I talked to them today. Had a question for them. They Said weather been screwing lots of their shipments up. Told them I need more heatpacks considering the high was 30°..lows in teens. Just waiting on one more claim to be approved for credit. That's one thing I'll say. They honor their DOA and 14 day live guarantee. That's why I said give it some time. You have 14 days to file that claim. Unless you know it's dead, then DOA claim would be appropriate.

They haven't emailed me back. I tried calling a few times but never answered. I have two pieces that are definitely dead and a dead flame scallop.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420856830.046575.jpg

The scallop was completely dissolved.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Yeah I think they do claims once or twice a week. They said mine was in process and may get replied to today or over weekend. Guess it'll be over weekend.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think normal business hours. I called them wed and thu..no answer. Spoke to them around 10 today.

OP
OP
lebladp

lebladp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think normal business hours. I called them wed and thu..no answer. Spoke to them around 10 today.

Thanks, do you know if they're open on saturdays?

And when you took the pics, you had to put the dead pieces on the paper? Or leave them in a bag?

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, do you know if they're open on saturdays?

And when you took the pics, you had to put the dead pieces on the paper? Or leave them in a bag?
Like this.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420898522696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420898522696.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 144

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back